Advertise your Apprenticeship Vacancy
The Apprenticeship Vacancy Matching Service is a national online recruitment system offering employers a free recruitment tool to advertise Apprenticeship opportunities nationally.
Employers can register with The Apprenticeship Vacancy Matching Service
The service allows employers to:
- View and track their current vacancies and applications
- Display vacancies on other websites raising employer profile and attracting a wide pool of applicants
- Use their own recruitment sites to track applicants removing the need for manual intervention.
- Apprenticeship facts (types, levels, wages, training, funding
- Business benefits (Advantages of Apprenticeships, employer feedback, return on investment)
- Taking on an Apprentice (Employer grants, recruitment)
Employer support for Apprenticeships is available through Blackburn College’s AELP Apprenticeship Application Support Fund project. The project supports young people into Apprenticeships through training and the Apprenticeship Vacancy Matching Service. For more details, please contact Blackburn College on 01254 292382.