Apprenticeship Levy and reform
From April 2017 the Apprenticeship Levy will replace all taxpayer funding of apprenticeships for both public and private sector companies of all sizes.
If your annual business payroll exceeds £3 million you will pay the Apprenticeship Levy. Full information is available on the Government website
How we can help
We can help make the transition to the new levy process as smooth as possible by offering advice and guidance specifically tailored to your business. Our dedicated team can offer you:
- Information on how your business can benefit from the Levy
- Training Needs Analysis
- Apprentice recruitment support
- Workforce development for your existing staff
Why Choose Blackburn College?
- Our dedicated Apprenticeship team can provide full recruitment support
- All Apprentices have access to our industry standard training suites or can be trained on your premises
Estimate my apprenticeship funding
Use this tool to estimate if your organisation will pay the apprenticeship levy.
Digital Apprenticeship service
Need more Information?
We can help your business navigate these important changes and ensure you secure the very best training. Contact us on 01254 292500, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the contact form below.