Staff Nurse – Inpatient Unit
- Job Description
The post-holder will work as part of our multidisciplinary team, undertaking holistic assessment of patient need, the planning, implementation and evaluation of care to ensure patients and their families/carers receive the highest standards of evidence based care at all times.
- Person Specification
Do you want to join our forward thinking, developing team and contribute to providing high quality specialist and supportive palliative care for patients and families of Blackburn, Darwen, Hyndburn and Ribble Valley
- Professional, proactive and driven to deliver excellent standards of care for patients?
- Committed to working within a multi-professional team to deliver high quality palliative and end of life care?
- An excellent communicator, able to promote choice, independence and self-care?
Do you have?
- 1st level registration with the NMC and evidence of professional development
- Experience in the care of adults with life limiting illness, palliative and end of life care needs
- The ability to take responsibility for the care of patients, working with and supporting the development of others including students, support staff and volunteers?
- Other Information
Please note: the closing date of 19 May 2017 may be or sooner if sufficient suitable applications are received.
- How To Apply
If interested, please complete an application form available on the East Lancashire Hospice website or contact G Barlow on Gaynor.Barlow@eastlancshospice.org.uk or 01254 287016.