Tyres, Brakes and Exhaust Checks
Tyres, Brakes and Exhaust are all extremely important parts of a car, and need to be maintained regularly to ensure that the car is roadworthy and legal.
We will do the following checks:
- Balancing - Cures steering wheel ‘shake’ and extends tyre life
- Punctures - Professional / legal repairs
- Wheel alignment - Reduces fuel consumption, extends tyre life, ensures safer journeys
- Discs & pads - The most important safety related item your vehicle has, inspected and rectified
- Brake fluid service - Manufacturers recommended regular inspection and replacement
- Exhaust systems - Controls pollution, improves performance, improves fuel consumption
- Lambda sensor checks - Directly affects fuel consumption, performance and pollution
- Tyre legality checks - Impartial and professional – tyres are your ONLY point of contact with the road
To make a booking please complete the required fields below and we will contact you to arrange:
About Us Recent News & Student Stories
College Supports Project to Develop Lancashire’s Workforce
Blackburn College is supporting a new programme de...
Blackburn College Becomes a Creative Arts Leader
Blackburn College has become the first college in ...
College recognised for Outstanding Contribution to Men’s Mental Health
Blackburn College has been recognised by Lancashir...
College becomes first in North West to be recognised for investing in children
Blackburn College has become the first College in ...