Tyres, Brakes and Exhaust Checks
Tyres, Brakes and Exhaust are all extremely important parts of a car, and need to be maintained regularly to ensure that the car is roadworthy and legal.
A tyre, brake and exhaust check will cost £10 and includes the following:
- Balancing - Cures steering wheel ‘shake’ and extends tyre life
- Punctures - Professional / legal repairs
- Wheel alignment - Reduces fuel consumption, extends tyre life, ensures safer journeys
- Discs & pads - The most important safety related item your vehicle has, inspected and rectified
- Brake fluid service - Manufacturers recommended regular inspection and replacement
- Exhaust systems - Controls pollution, improves performance, improves fuel consumption
- Lambda sensor checks - Directly affects fuel consumption, performance and pollution
- Tyre legality checks - Impartial and professional – tyres are your ONLY point of contact with the road
To book your vehicle in, please contact Regional Automotive Technology Hub MOT Centre on 01254 292283 or, complete the booking form below.
Please note: Once your vehicle has been booked in for an MOT or one of our services, you will be required to to authorise any repairs (if necessary) before these are carried out, and therefore must be contactable.
Data Protection Information
*Some or all of the information provided through this form may be used by Blackburn College to contact you about courses or other information you may be interested in. Such information will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you are sent.
Blackburn College protects the information it has about you and does not share this with third parties unless this is to enable them to process that data on our behalf for example for marketing communications or funding obligations. Such third parties will be bound by an obligation to process such information securely and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.