The Construction Centre
Our construction building houses many of our Engineering/Construction courses as well as Interior Design.
If you choose to study one of these subjects, you will be predominantly based in our Construction building which has all the workshop facilities you will need to carry out your studies.
- These workshops include Brickwork, Plumbing, Carpentry and Joinery and Fitted Interiors.
- The Joinery workshop has been recently extended to provide additional facilities.
- Features the latest construction tools and equipment
- You will be taught by fully qualified, experienced practitioners, using modern construction materials and current working practices.
- The majority of our construction classrooms are based in the same building and include all the resources you’ll need to complete your studies.
We also offer engineering and electrical / electronic courses in our Sir Bill Taylor Futures Centre.