How to apply
- I don’t know which course to apply for
We can help you decide which qualification and career is right for you, depending on your ability, flexibility and your ambitions.
Find out more:
- I know which course I want to apply for
- I need help with my application
We can help you with your application. Please call to arrange an appointment on 01254 292929 or email email@example.com
- The application process
To apply for a course at Blackburn College, you will need to take 6 easy steps:
- Find the course you want to study and apply online
- You will be invited in for an interview to discuss your chosen course and see if it is right for you
- You will receive an offer for the course that is right for you
- Accept your place
- We will send you your enrolment information in the post. Enrolment normally happens in August once you have received your GCSE results. When you enrol you will officially become a Blackburn College student
- You are now officially a Blackburn College student – you will receive a letter to confirm your start date. Congratulations!
Frequently asked questions
What if I change my mind?
If during or after your interview you decide that the course you've applied for isn't right for you, don't worry! Just call The Hub (01254 29 29 29) and make an appointment with the careers team to discuss your options.
What if my exam results are better than I am expecting?
If you wish to change your course because you have achieved better grades than you thought, this is fine. Just contact The Hub to arrange an appointment – 01254 292929
What if my exam results are worse than I am expecting?
If your exam results are not what you hoped for, don’t worry. We can put you on a course that is suitable for your level of study. Just contact The Hub to arrange an appointment – 01254 292929
How do I enrol?
Enrolment takes place during late August and September. You will receive a letter telling you when you will need to come in and what to bring with you. If you haven’t received your letter before the beginning of August you can contact The Hub on 01254 292929 to find out more.
Aged 16-18 News & Student Stories
Kieran Achieves His Ambition After Successful Blac...
University Centre at Blackburn College graduate Ki...
Blackburn College named Pennine Lancashire’s Best ...
Latest data reveals Blackburn College is the best ...
Sam Webster - Games Art and Concepts (UAL) Level 3...
Sam said: “I started my College career with an Ent...
Big Plans for Blackburn College’s Ribble Valley St...
Ribble Valley resident Olivia Farrington has her s...
Blackburn College Staff Create PPE for Key Care Wo...
Blackburn College staff are working to support the...