Technical Business, Law and Accounting
Technical BTEC Business courses at Blackburn College offer practical, professional and exciting courses to prepare you for a career in this industry. You will learn about administration, legal, finance and management and develop your communication, teamwork and problem solving skills.
Why Blackburn College?
- Join the Career Academy and enjoy visiting speakers from the world of business and take part in mentoring and internship opportunities.
- Trips to London's Old Bailey, High Court and Houses of Parliament - as well as Manchester United, Alton Towers and Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
- Strong industry links with Boots, Marks & Spencer, Santander and Barclays with work placement opportunities.
- Demonstrate your entrepreneurial skills in the Dragon's Den, hosted by Boost, Lancashire's Business Growth Hub.
Here are just a few of the careers and job roles our graduates have gone on to do:
- Court Services Staff
- Criminology and Forensics
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Legal Executives
- Marketing and Advertising