Technical Creative Arts courses
Whether you want to be a Photographer, Fashion Designer, Graphic Designer, Illustrator or Interior Designer, with hundreds of careers to choose from, a Creative Arts Technical BTEC course can help you reach your dream job or university place. At Blackburn College, our specialist tutors like to nurture talent and inspire creativity to prepare you for a successful creative career.
Why Blackburn College?
- Progression Partnership with University of the Arts London (UAL), a world-renowned art and design institution.
- Annual creative arts exhibition allows you to showcase your work to staff, students and the general public.
- Work on live briefs with employers and gain experience in a real world environment.
- Workshops from renowned artists, designers and illustrators.
- Study in our purpose-built art and design facilities located in our £18.3m Beacon Centre.
Here are just a few of the careers and job roles our students have gone on to do:
- Fashion Designer
- Fine Artist
- Furniture Designer
- Games Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Interior Designer
- Product Designer
Aged 16-18 Recent News & Student Stories
Megan Ainsworth - Auto Electrical Specialist Level 2
In the future, I plan on getting a job either in a...
Grace Bradford - Level 3 Extended Diploma Business and Law and A-Level Art
Grace Bradford talks about studying Level 3 Extend...
Michaela Kennedy - Level 3 Interactive Software and Media Diploma
Michaela Kennedy talks about studying Level 3 Inte...
Declan Walsh - Level 3 Public Services (Uniformed or Non-Uniformed)
Declan Walsh talks about studying Level 3 Public S...
Stars shine brightly at Blackburn College's FE Star Awards
Celebrating another year of student success and ac...