Technical Creative Arts courses
Whether you want to be a Photographer, Fashion Designer, Graphic Designer, Illustrator or Interior Designer, with hundreds of careers to choose from, a Creative Arts Technical BTEC course can help you reach your dream job or university place. At Blackburn College, our specialist tutors like to nurture talent and inspire creativity to prepare you for a successful creative career.
Why Blackburn College?
- Benefit from our Partnership with University of the Arts London (UAL), a world-renowned art and design institution.
- Showcase your creative talents in the Annual Creative Arts Show, held across College and local galleries to invited guests, the public and local and national arts experts.
- Work on live briefs with employers and gain experience in a real world environment.
- Workshops from renowned artists, designers and illustrators.
- Study in our purpose-built art and design facilities featuring natural light studios in the Beacon Centre.
Here are just a few of the careers and job roles our students have gone on to do:
- Fashion Designer
- Fine Artist
- Furniture Designer
- Games Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Interior Designer
- Product Designer