Technical Law courses
Technical BTEC courses in Law offer practical, professional and exciting preparation for a career in this industry. You will learn about administration, legal, finance and management and develop your communication, teamwork and problem solving skills.
Why Blackburn College?
- Business Career Academy with visiting speakers, mentoring from employee volunteers, six weeks paid internship and employer-led seminars.
- Opportunity to study an additional qualification accredited by the IFS - The Institute of Financial Services.
- Trips to London's Old Bailey, High Court and Houses of Parliament - as well as Manchester United, Alton Towers and Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
- Strong industry links with Boots, Marks & Spencer, Santander and Barclays with work placement opportunities.
- Dedicated Law facilities in our Elizabeth Building.
Here are just a few of the careers and job roles our graduates have gone on to do:
- Contract Analyst
- Court Services Staff
- Criminology and Forensics
- Human Resources
- Legal Analyst
- Legal Executives
Aged 16-18 Recent News & Student Stories
Megan Ainsworth - Auto Electrical Specialist Level 2
In the future, I plan on getting a job either in a...
Grace Bradford - Level 3 Extended Diploma Business and Law and A-Level Art
Grace Bradford talks about studying Level 3 Extend...
Michaela Kennedy - Level 3 Interactive Software and Media Diploma
Michaela Kennedy talks about studying Level 3 Inte...
Declan Walsh - Level 3 Public Services (Uniformed or Non-Uniformed)
Declan Walsh talks about studying Level 3 Public S...
Stars shine brightly at Blackburn College's FE Star Awards
Celebrating another year of student success and ac...