Technical Motor Vehicle courses
Want to turn your love of motoring into a career? We can provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in this fast paced industry. Based in the new £5.5 million Regional Automotive Technology Hub, you will be joining one of the largest providers of Motor Vehicle study in the region and provide professional services to real world clients. A Technical BTEC course in Motor Vehicle is a great way of turning your passion into a lucrative career route.
Why Blackburn College?
- Strong partnerships with Chorley Nissan, Simpsons Skoda, Bowker BMW and Toyota.
- Passionate tutors who have worked in the industry prior to joining Blackburn College.
- Includes the latest equipment and technology to deliver the skills the motor industry needs in the 21st century.
- Work on real customers' cars and showcase your newfound technical knowledge and skills.
- Study in our state-of-the-art Regional Automotive Technology Hub - complete with real world workshops and MOT lane.
Here are just a few of the careers and job roles our students have gone on to do:
- MOT tester
- Auto electrician
- Vehicle sales
- Service manager
- Insurance vehicle repairer
- Motorsport technician
- Specialist technician
- Technical sales support
- Vehicle refinisher
- Vehicle customiser
Aged 16-18 Recent News & Student Stories
Megan Ainsworth - Auto Electrical Specialist Level 2
In the future, I plan on getting a job either in a...
Grace Bradford - Level 3 Extended Diploma Business and Law and A-Level Art
Grace Bradford talks about studying Level 3 Extend...
Michaela Kennedy - Level 3 Interactive Software and Media Diploma
Michaela Kennedy talks about studying Level 3 Inte...
Declan Walsh - Level 3 Public Services (Uniformed or Non-Uniformed)
Declan Walsh talks about studying Level 3 Public S...
Stars shine brightly at Blackburn College's FE Star Awards
Celebrating another year of student success and ac...