Technical Travel and Tourism courses
Are you interested in making a career out of meeting new people and travelling the world? Then a Technical BTEC course in Travel and Tourism is perfect for you. Learn about every aspect of the travel industry, including cabin crew training and event and excursion planning. We even offer work experience opportunities abroad, makes this course an exciting and dynamic area of study.
Why Blackburn College?
- Train in our on-campus mock aircraft cabin and get an authentic cabin-crew experience without ever having to leave the classroom.
- Industry partnerships and professional links with Thomas Cook, British Airways and Emirates.
- Residential trips to popular European destinations such as London and Paris.
- Work experience opportunities at in local hotels, museums and travel agencies - as well as Manchester Airport.
- Guaranteed job interviews within the Travel and Tourism sector.
Here are just a few of the careers and job roles our students have gone on to do:
- Cabin Crew
- Airport Passenger Service Agent
- Travel Agent
- Holiday Representative
- Tour Manager
- Tourism Officer
Aged 16-18 Recent News & Student Stories
Megan Ainsworth - Auto Electrical Specialist Level 2
In the future, I plan on getting a job either in a...
Grace Bradford - Level 3 Extended Diploma Business and Law and A-Level Art
Grace Bradford talks about studying Level 3 Extend...
Michaela Kennedy - Level 3 Interactive Software and Media Diploma
Michaela Kennedy talks about studying Level 3 Inte...
Declan Walsh - Level 3 Public Services (Uniformed or Non-Uniformed)
Declan Walsh talks about studying Level 3 Public S...
Stars shine brightly at Blackburn College's FE Star Awards
Celebrating another year of student success and ac...