It's not too late to study at Blackburn College this September 2019.
Places are filling up fast.
Applications for Blackburn College courses
If you’re aged 16-18 and looking to study a full-time or part-time course at Blackburn College this September, there is no need to make an application at this point. You just need to enrol with us starting Thursday 22nd August 2019.
If you are aged 19+ and wish to study an English or Maths qualification or an Access to Higher Education qualification you should still apply.
Applications for Blackburn College Apprenticeships
If you're looking to start an Apprenticeship with Blackburn College, you will still need to make an application using our online application form.
Need help choosing a course? You can get FREE Careers Advice and help choosing the right course for you all through the summer. We're open to help you make the right choice. Phone 01254 29 29 29 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment with a trained advisor.
Already applied and want to know more about starting at Blackburn College? Check out the welcome pages on our website.
Adult (19+) Part-time, E-Learning, Gas Services, Professional, Short courses, Skills for Life, ESOL
Applications should be made by finding the course you wish to study and selecting ‘book now’.
- Adult part time
- Adult short courses
- Professional courses
- Gas Services
- Skills for Life
Applications to the University Centre at Blackburn College
Full-time and Part-time undergraduate applications for courses starting in September 2019 can be made directly to Blackburn College using our online application system.
If you have already started an application using UCAS, or are in Clearing then you should continue your application with UCAS. The UCAS Code for University Centre at Blackburn College B40. The UCAS website provides helpful hints and videos along the way to help you with your application. Visit UCAS.
What to do after you have applied...
1. Apply for Student Finance Now. Don’t delay in applying for Student Finance – the sooner you apply, the sooner you’ll have all your finances in place at the start of your course.
2. Attend your Interview. For some courses, depending on your experience we may invite you for an interview. As time is now short before your course starts in September, please try and make every effort to attend the interview slot we have given you.
3. Accept your Offer. We’ll issue you an offer of a place on a course depending on your application and/or outcome of your interview. You need confirm the offer of a place so that we know you’re coming in September. Don’t delay in accepting your offer. Places are limited.
4. Enrolment. We will tell you how and when to enrol and confirm when your first day is and the time to arrive. You can visit the Enrolment section of our website for more information.
Getting in touch
If you have questions about your application you can contact our Admissions Team on 01254 29 29 29 (Option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the following courses, Teaching Applications should be made by downloading and completing UCLan’s application form
- Certificate in Education and Training, Introductory
- Certificate in Education and Training, Preparatory
- PGCE (Education & Training) / CertEd (Education & Training)
It's not too late to apply to Blackburn College for September 2019.
You need to apply soon. Places are filling up fast.
Wondering what Blackburn College is really like?
Take a sneak peak!
Get in touch
For more information about making an application to study at our University Centre and how to apply, please contact us by phone 01254 292929 or email email@example.com for help and advice.