Know what you want to study?
Applications for Blackburn College courses
If you’re aged 16-18 and looking to study a full-time or part-time course at Blackburn College from September 2020, you can apply now.
If you are aged 19+ and wish to study an English or Maths qualification or an Access to Higher Education, applications are now open for the 2020 academic year.
Applications for Blackburn College Apprenticeships
If you're looking to start an Apprenticeship with Blackburn College, you will still need to make an application using our online application form.
Need help choosing a course? You can get FREE Careers Advice and help choosing the right course for you. We're open to help you make the right choice. Phone 01254 29 29 29 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment with a trained advisor.
Adult (19+) Part-time, E-Learning, Gas Services, Professional, Short courses, Skills for Life, ESOL
Applications should be made by finding the course you wish to study and selecting ‘book now’.
- Adult part time
- Adult short courses
- Professional courses
- Gas Services
- Skills for Life
Applications to the University Centre at Blackburn College
Full-time applications from learners currently studying a Level 3 Qualification, intending to start a course in September 2020 should be made using UCAS. Visit UCAS.
Adults considering a return to education or wishing to embark on a part-time University Centre course can apply directly to Blackburn College using our online application system.
What to do after you have applied...
1. Apply for Student Finance Now. Don’t delay in applying for Student Finance – the sooner you apply, the sooner you’ll have all your finances in place at the start of your course.
2. Attend your Interview. For some courses, depending on your experience we may invite you for an interview. As time is now short before your course starts in September, please try and make every effort to attend the interview slot we have given you.
3. Accept your Offer. We’ll issue you an offer of a place on a course depending on your application and/or outcome of your interview. You need confirm the offer of a place so that we know you’re coming in September. Don’t delay in accepting your offer. Places are limited.
4. Enrolment. We will tell you how and when to enrol and confirm when your first day is and the time to arrive. You can visit the Enrolment section of our website for more information.
Getting in touch
If you have questions about your application you can contact our Admissions Team on 01254 29 29 29 (Option 2) or email email@example.com.
For the following courses, Teaching Applications should be made by downloading and completing UCLan's application form.
- Certificate in Education and Training, Introductory
- Certificate in Education and Training, Preparatory
- PGCE (Education & Training) / CertEd (Education & Training)
Take a look at our Courses
Get in touch
For more information about making an application to study at our University Centre and how to apply, please contact us by phone 01254 292929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help and advice.