B-507 Social Media and Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship with SM UK Solutions Ltd in Blackburn
- Job Description
Have you left school or college and are looking for full time work?
Do you like dealing with people, have great communications skills and have a strong interest in Social Media and IT?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Enthusiastic, Reliable, Organised and hardworking candidate to join a successful company as a customer focused Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice.
As an integral part of the Sales & marketing team, you will be responsible for the for following roles:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and enquiries
- Customer relations
- Managing Social Media Channels (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin/YouTube/Google+/Pinterest)
- Making outgoing calls to warm leads
- Monitoring and dealing with Online Chat
- Managing the companies Email campaigns
- Researching potential projects and contacting leads via Email, Post and Social Media
- Collating monthly performance statistics through CRM system and Social Media Platforms
The successful candidate will also need to commit to and attend Blackburn College practical/tutorial and Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT classes (if required). 1 x day per week on fortnightly day- release basis.
- Person Specification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Knowledge of Social media platforms
- Has a genuine interest in Online marketing
- Some knowledge/or experience of SEO techniques would be an advantage but not essential
• Good time management
• Punctual & Reliable
• Methodical approach
• Honest & Hardworking
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Keen interest in Social Media and Digital Marketing
5 GCSE’s at Grades A-C (including Maths and English) desirable. Candidates will be required to undertake and pass an initial assessment at Blackburn College.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Social Media Apprenticeship – Level 3 Diploma in Social Media, Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
Good future prospects on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship Team
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!