B-523 IT Tech/Customer Support Apprentice at Unified World Communications LTD in Blackburn
- Job Description
Unified World Communications staff always goes that extra mile for their customers and take ownership of tasks to ensure the correct outcome is reached for the customer. We always aim to leave the customer totally satisfied and we will not stop until a suitable solution has been achieved to a wide range of any problems.
To work for Unified World Communications you will need to strive towards perfection, great customer service is an obsession, an obsession you will need to share. If the sound of working with the latest mobile technology gets your heart pumping along with providing world class support to our customers then this is the role for you.
- Primary contact for inbound customer telephone calls and email traffic
- Manage faults and requests, in line with relevant third party processes, on behalf of the customer
- Provide regular, proactive and timely communication/progress updates to internal and external customers
- Own and be fully accountable for incidents/faults/service requests through to final resolution and satisfactory conclusion
- Retain a current knowledge of network products/services as well as manufacturer hardware and support
- Ensure customer records within CRM are regularly and accurately updated providing a full audit trail of all incidents/faults and service requests
- Willingness and eagerness to learn and take on extra responsibilities
Key Challenges in Role:
- Escalation and Complaint Management
- Effective multitasking
- Managing customer expectations
- Managing conflicting and constantly changing priorities
- Person Specification
•Committed to the customer experience
•Excellent interpersonal skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
•Effective time management and organisational skills
•Able to work under own initiative with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
•Able to demonstrate an systematic approach to problem solving, ability to make informed decisions
•Able to quickly absorb new technical information and then apply and communicate it effectively
•Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
•Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel, power point, word)
•Natural interest in, and keen to develop a career in IT
•Willingness to learn
•Punctual & Reliable
•Honest & Hardworking
•Good attention to detail
•Ablility to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Job Knowledge and Experience:
Any previous work experience is desirable but not essential, the only must have for this role is a passion for technology and a willingness to learn and progress.
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C and above essential. Candidates will be required to undertake initial assessment at Blackburn College.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals Level 3 includes:
NVQ, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT L2
Opportunity for permanent position within the business upon completion of apprenticeship.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!