B-526 Business Administration Apprentice with MorePolythene
- Job Description
The sucessful candidate will intereact with the M.D and office manager on a daily basis
The job entails
- Date inputting
- Acount queries
- Invoice traceability
- Intereacting with suppliers and customers
- Person Specification
Candidate will need to be computer literate with a pleasant telephone manner. He or she will also need to assimilate information quickly.
Person will need to be motivated and ambitious. Candidate should have a desire to learn and be proactive in pursuing the end goals of the role.
A - C in English and maths GCSE or functional skills.
- Other Information
Prospects to grow within the job are very good. If the candidate has drive and ambition they can eventually get to a managerial role.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
- Apprenticeship Team
- 01254 292500
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!