B-527 Business Administration Apprentice at Digitek Trading Ltd in Darwen
- Job Description
Working alongside our sales team and warehouse team, your main duties will be to assist the team in the smooth running of the business. This is a rewarding job where no two days will be the same but getting in a routine will give you job satisfaction.
Your Business Administration duties will include;
- meeting and greeting visitors,
- telephone duties, taking incoming phone calls,
- invoice processing, checking invoices,
- processing payments,
- processing purchase orders,
- using Sage software,
- general computer work.
- Person Specification
- Able to work within a small team
- Good communicator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is an advantage
- Good telephone manner
- English and Maths GCSE Grade A*-C
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Business Administration Diploma Level 2, Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT Level 1 (City and Guilds)
The right applicant after the end of the apprenticeship will be taken on and this will become a full time position.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!