B-528 Sales Administrator Apprentice at Keyfleet in Preston
- Job Description
An Apprentice Fleet Administrator is required to work with the internal and external field sales team and in conjunction with the pre and post sales support team. Your key objective will be to follow system processes for confirmed orders for vehicle leasing and finance sales to the end user client.
Specific duties include placing and managing existing vehicle orders, taking payments, raising contract agreements, booking vehicle maintenance, data inputting, licence checking, liaising with the client to assist with remote completion of documents and subsequent deal packaging with an objective to achieve a punctual and smooth vehicle delivery whilst exceeding client expectations.
Additional duties would include managing external supply partnerships as part of the vehicle/contract delivery process and client communication and system / diary management duties will be required to achieve pre agreed KPI standards and SLA.
Sales Administrator Summary:
– Placing vehicle orders
– Issue finance documents and invoices
– Liaising with clients to assist completion of documents.
– Organising delivery of vehicle orders with client and supplier.
– Ordering driver packs and co-ordinating registration plate enquiries
– Calling clients to follow up diary notes
– Send out client letters and welcome packs
– Processing licence checks
– Organising hire vehicles
– Booking MOT’s, tyres & Servicing
– Processing of commission invoices and accounts administration
– Supporting drivers of KeyFleet managed vehicles
– Any other duties reasonable requested by the company.
- Person Specification
Strong communication and organisational skills
The ability to work to pressured deadlines within a busy office environment
A competent systems IT user
A keen eye for accuracy and an attention to detail
Committed to customer satisfaction, team ethics and an effective communicator
You will be fluent in Microsoft Office
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
- Level 2 Qualification in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
You will be provided full training and induction and training support to achieve your objectives. The Company is committed to equal opportunities and your on-going development and would expect a level of self-study and achievement of Affiliate Level status with the Institute of Car Fleet Management – funded by the company.
“We are looking to offer a career, not a job.” Your role would run parallel to an apprentice qualification which usually takes 18 months to complete. After which time the company would look to offer further employment.
Things to consider
Workplace pension contribution 2018 – 22 days per annum holiday entitlement plus bank holidays Please note: You would be required to arrange your own transport to and from the office in Ribchester.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!