B-531 Business Administration Apprentice at Duckworths Estate Agents in Accrington
- Job Description
Duckworths Estate Agents are looking for keen to learn individuals to join our expanding team. We are one of the UK's longest established Estate Agency’s having been founded in 1877. We now require new ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANTS to join our team & develop within our business.
Daily tasks/objectives will include;
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Sending & managing emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying etc.
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to our valuer's with diary management and appointments
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
You will be mainly office based & report to the office manager. Your working hours will be 8:30am until 5:00pm Monday to Friday. (With the exception of any day release/apprenticeship in place)
The old saying 'you get out what you put in' could never be more true at Duckworths and this could be the start of an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate.
- Person Specification
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED but must be willing to show commitment to a potential long term placement.
We welcome ANYONE that has an interest in the property industry and wants a NEW CHALLENGE & CAREER in estate agency.
Applicants must attend assessment session at Blackburn College.
Apprenticeship can lead on to a Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in English, Maths, and ICT (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!