B-533 Accounts Apprentice at Hughes & Co in Nelson
- Job Description
This role includes Payroll, Bookkeeping, VAT returns, General accounting.
As part of the AAT course we will support the candidate in
- HMRC duties,
- Bookkeeping on computer based accounting systems,
- VAT returns,
- General correspondence with clients,
- Use of social media portals,
- General accounts preparation,
- Tax returns
- Making Tax Digital and in cloud accounting solutions
- Person Specification
Maths, English, and Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
Can do attitude and a willingness to learn beyond the employment boundaries, must have a friendly and well-spoken manner.
Maths and English GCSE Grade A*-C or equivalent.
Developing role of accountancy support and advice to clients
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
- Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
- Accountancy – Level 3 Diploma in Accounting, Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT if required
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!