B-583 Office Administration Apprentice at Zimpli Kids based in Great Harwood
- Job Description
The apprentice will assist with the day to day office duties, assisting the marketing team, accounts team and any other ad-hoc duties as and when required. The right candidate will excel in a fast-paced environment be enthusiastic with a strong work ethic, IT literate and be self-motivated.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails on a B2B and B2C level
- General clerical duties such as scanning, photocopying, printing documents and post duties
- Assisting the accounts department with filing, scanning, archiving and general database updates
- Helping to organise business trips & activities - e.g. booking restaurants, flights, hotels etc.
- Checking & replenishing stock (stationery, paper & other office equipment)
- Assisting the sales and marketing team in preparing for tradeshows throughout the UK and abroad.
- Other ad-hoc tasks provided by the Zimpli Kids Team.
- Person Specification
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, mainly Word & Excel
A general enthusiasm to work and be productive
A confident and polite telephone manner
Initiative to complete tasks on time - alone or as part of a team.
Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
The ability to communicate professionally and effectively through email
The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The ability to follow instructions but also act on own initiative when needed
Confidence and creativeness.
Strong time management, organisation and multitasking capabilities.
Comfortable working within a small team, in a relaxed office environment.
Maths and English GCSE
We see the successful candidate being retained by the business and progress within the company
Things to Consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Apprenticeship Level 2 in Business Administration, Functional Skills Level 1/2 in English, Maths and ICT if required
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!