B-601 Customer Service Apprentice at Designer Sofas 4 U Ltd based in Blackburn
- Job Description
Knowing your customers
Understanding the organisation
Meeting regulations and legislation
Systems and resources
Your role and responsibility
Product and service knowledge
SKILLS: Interpersonal, communication, influencing, personal organisation and dealing with customer conflict and challenge.
BEHAVIORS: Developing self, being open to feedback, team-working, equality, presentation and “right first time”.
The apprentice will be expected to:
- Answer inbound calls
- Send fabric and leather samples
- Deal with external suppliers
- Arrange deliveries with customers
- Person Specification
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
English and Maths or equivalent GCSE grade A-C/9-4
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
You will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays (for 4 hours).
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Apprenticeship Level 2 in Customer Service, Functional Skills Level 1/2 in English, Maths and ICT if required
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!