CH-188 Childcare Apprentice at Crazy Crackers Ltd (2 sites available - Blackburn, Wilpshire and Great Harwood)
- Job Description
Ensure that the provision complies with the requirements set out by Ofsted.
Ensuring the delivery of the E.Y.F.S for younger children, and appropriate care and creative play opportunities, for all children, in a safe and caring environment.
Providing full care for children: facilitation of toilet needs/ changing, providing food and refreshments. Meeting all the needs of children.
The planning and preparing of activities.
Record keeping and safety checks.
Administering first aid and medication once qualified to do so.
Attending staff meetings.
Working alongside and with other members of the team.
Engaging in training and development as required.
Working within agreed Policies and Procedures.
Maintain the care of equipment.
Involvement in Key Worker systems, including observations of children.
Collection of children from school.
Communicating with parents and other organisations
Any other tasks, as agreed, to ensure the continuous provision of high quality childcare.
Light cleaning duties, preparing of snacks etc.
- Person Specification
- Experience of working with Children
- Ability to facilitate safe, creative play
- Ability to meet children's individual needs
- An understanding of good quality childcare
- A commitment to equal opportunities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to use judgement and common sense
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Sense of humour
- Good time keeper
- A good level of English and Maths
Things to consider
- May be required to work in company owned other settings within the area.
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
L2 – 15months
Training to be Provided
Level 2 Children and Young People’s Workforce
Full support given to continue to undertake further training to enhance skills, all current managers have worked up through the ranks including from pre – training and apprenticeships.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!