CR-77 Warehouse/Manufacturing Operative Apprentice at R U Comfy based in Blackburn
- Job Description
Working in a fast paced manufacturing environment, the warehouse/manufacturing operative will encompass a range of varied duties and responsibilities as part of a hardworking, close knit team.
Duties and Responsibilities
The apprentice will be responsible for maintaining high production standards and carrying out quality checks at all stages. The successful candidate will have an understanding of good manufacturing practice and also have good English language/numerical skills, have a knack for solving problems and be a committed team player.
Some of the duties involved will be:
Processing orders through production
Moving stock around by hand
Taking delivery of goods and supplies
Checking for damaged or missing items
Loading goods for dispatch
Keeping records of stock
Keeping paperwork up to date
Cleaning work areas
- Person Specification
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
- Desirable would be GCSE Grade A* - C in maths and English Language (or equivalents)
- Functional skills at Level 1 or 2
- Taken on permanently
- Opportunity to learn more skills; printing, cutting etc.
Things to Consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
Employer Rights and Responsibilities
English and Maths Functional Skills Level 1 (if needed)
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!