HB-97 Beauty Therapy Apprentice L2 or L3 at Pure Health and Beauty in Clitheroe
- Job Description
This company are looking for an apprentice beauty therapist to join them at their busy salon. They have a wealth of experience and will give high quality training.
You will be expected to: • Assist Therapists • Carry out Level 2/Level 3 beauty treatments • Reception • Cleaning duties • Training
This is a well-established beauty salon with an excellent reputation. They have a high standard of professionalism and customer service and are looking to recruit a beauty apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will be expected to display a high of professionalism. You must possess good communication skills. Monthly or weekly meetings/appraisals may be given.
The training the college will provide on a weekly basis:
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Promote additional services and products to clients
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Provide facial skin care treatment
- Enhance the appearance of eyebrows and lashes
- Carry out waxing services
- Provide manicure services
- Provide pedicure services
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Provide make up services
- Person Specification
The employer would like to see self-motivation and a willingness to learn
GCSEs in Maths and English at grades A* – C or equivalent qualifications preferred, however functional skills can be gained in college if these cannot be produced
If you are applying for the Level 3 role you need a Level 2 in Beauty Therapy.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
All aspects of NVQ Level 2/Level 3 Beauty Therapy will be trained both at college (one day per week) and in salon
Progression to Level 3
Self-employed within the salon
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!