Ref. 048 - Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice at Lanzet based in Blackburn
- Job Description
Working alongside our established team, we are looking for someone who possesses excellent interpersonal skills combined with a friendly, “can-do” attitude and an eagerness to learn.
Working as an integral part of our customer service team, your role will include;
- Taking incoming calls confidently and fluently
- Calling customers with updates
- Communicating fluently with a range of colleagues
- Sending professional emails out to customers
- Receiving email enquiries and responding accordingly
- Using a computer system to track the progress of orders
- Organising and updating Google sheets
- Processing small remedial items to be sent out by courier
- Assisting in organisational tasks in the office
- Completing reports for a number of customers
The role will interact with staff throughout the business as well as customer and supplier staff.
The role will suit an individual with good numeracy and literacy skills who is happy to work in a very busy office environment. They will need to be diligent and conscientious and happy to speak with different people face to face and on the phone.
On the job training will be given and assistance in obtaining formal qualifications.>
- Person Specification
Excellent communication skills
Be enthusiastic and dependable
Things to Consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
Happy dealing with a variety of people
A conscientious worker
English and Maths are preferred at A-C/9-4
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 2 – 15 months
Training to be Provided
Level 2 Customer Service
Functional Skills maths, English and ICT (if required)
Opportunity for progression / promotion
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!