Ref. 069 - Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice at Chief of Vapes based in Blackburn
- Job Description
Chief of Vapes are looking to find the right person with the right mindset – who are hungry to succeed in a fast paced business, where opportunities really are endless.
You will undertake tasks such as data entry & other tasks as required by your line manager. You must have excellent inter-personal skills and be able to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced working environment.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Handling outbound and inbound calls from both existing and new customers
- Achieve individual targets and KPI’s.
- Taking responsibility for your own workload reporting any concerns to the line manager.
- To maintain stock lists and order office supplies as needed
- To manage outgoing post and record data on special deliveries
- To photocopy and file correspondence as required
- Management of customer account database; data entry, analysis and customer KPI reporting
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Provide administrative support
- Building, developing and maintain effective working relationships
- Prospecting potential customers
- Managing sales enquiries
- Person Specification
Strong administration and organisational skills.
Good time management skills.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
IT literate with strong keyboard skills.
Confident telephone manner with strong rapport building skills.
Things to Consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
Ability to handle confidential information with integrity.
Excellent attention to detail.
English and Maths are preferred at A-C/9-4
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 2 – 15 months
Training to be Provided
Level 2 Customer Service
Functional Skills maths, English (if required)
You can be certain that with us you’re guaranteed to develop your career. You’ll be learning new things every single day. We really believe in our people & strive to ensure every single person reaches their full potential.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!