Ref. 072 - Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice at Aquarius Manufacturing based in Great Harwood
- Job Description
Continued investment and an on-going programme of product development ensures our position as market leader in the recycled plastics and rubber market. With over 30 years in the manufacturing trade, from the extrusion of plastic right through to our bespoke range of products including 4×4 wheel covers, recycled rubber edge protector and soaker hose root level irrigation system.
As the apprentice you will carry out a range of customer service duties in the office, supporting other members of the team.
Duties will include;
- Inputting processing invoices
- Matching delivery notes to invoices
- Dealing with queries on the telephone
- Assisting with weekly payroll & pension scheme
- Assisting customers with any queries they have and liaising with other departments to resolve any issues
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescale.
- Arranging transport and creating shipping labels
- Assisting with opening new customer accounts when needed.
- Ensuring payments are accurately allocated.
- Handling day to day enquiries from all areas of the business and sister companies
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Allocating supplier payments on system
- Bank reconciliation
- Person Specification
Attention to detail
Good communication skills
Things to Consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
Determined and hard working
Enthuastic and career driven
English and Maths are preferred at A*-C/9-4
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 2 – 18 months
Training to be Provided
Level 2 Customer Service
Functional Skills maths, English and ICT (if required)
Opportunity for progression / promotion
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!