Ref. 083 - Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice at CPD Me (Hootcloud) based in Brockhall Village
- Job Description
To provide clerical and administrative support within the business working closely with operational staff, managers and customers in a highly sensitive environment. Under supervision maintain, update and extract information from systems and databases.
Duties will include;
Role holders will undertake a range of standardised office procedures and use associated tools and equipment. Personal initiative will be required within the confines of the role.
• Providing general office support including membership support to individuals and Corporate clients.
• Interacting with clients on a daily basis via phone, email or in person. Any queries are to be recorded and handled.
• Reviewing and responding to customer support tickets, assisting with minor technical support. Ensure any issues are escalated within the company.
• Ensuring well organised files and records of business activity are maintained electronically via our existing IT systems.
• Following up on communications, issuing invoices and processing of orders via the company.
• Collating monthly reports to Corporate clients as required to confirm status of event uptake, social media outreach, future events and membership retention and future plans.
• Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services including future developments.
• Educating potential and existing clients about our current products and services available and how to purchase them.
•Participating in meetings, both internal and external to the group and taking meeting minutes including tracking of action logs.
• Supporting conferences and events, ensuring delegates are “checked-in” and supported throughout the day.
• Writing and editing any required company correspondence.
• Collecting and sorting any post received.
• Packaging and sending any post/packages to be sent out to clients.
• Scheduling necessary appointments, meetings, events, webinars and conferences. This will include setting up the necessary travel and accommodation required to attend external appointments.
• Ordering office stationery and other company supplies.
• Giving feedback on company efficiency and suggesting possible improvements.
• Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required.
The Business Administrator will be required to travel to meetings, events and conferences throughout the UK. (Will need a driving license for this position)>
- Person Specification
Customer Service skills
Attention to Detail
Problem Solving confidence
Things to Consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
5 A*-C / 9-4 GCSE’s including maths and English
Business Administration level 2 NVQ
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 3 – 18 months
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Business Administration
Potential progression within the business/qualification
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!