Ref. 094 - Level 3 HR Support Apprentice at Lanzet based in Blackburn
- Job Description
We are Lanzet! A Family business with the customer at the heart of everything we do. Market leaders in the contract’s division since 1985, we now require an additional team member for our busy HR department.
Working within the team your duties will include;
- Collating and maintaining information for the HR database (Sage HR)
- Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss HR issues
- Referring issues to senior HR staff
- Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers
- Create formal documents such as Contracts of Employment, confirmation of resignation, references, completion of probation and other HR related communications
- Conducting inductions of new staff
- Assisting line managers with taking notes for meetings to ensure an accurate record of events
- Undertaking general administrative tasks such as scanning, running reports, uploading documents and passing on messages
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Responding to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company
- Person Specification
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Confidential worker
Things to Consider
This is a very busy office environment.
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
- A conscientious worker
- Friendly and approachable
- The successful candidate must have Maths and English GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 (or the equivalent)
- You must have a level 3 / A - Level qualification to be considered for this position.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 3 – 24 months
Training to be Provided
Level 3 HR Support
Potential progression opportunities within the company.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!