Ref. 103 Business Administration Apprentice at Energy Assets - based in Darwen
- Job Description
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations.
They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
Duties will include;
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Making travel arrangements for employees/executives
- Prioritising the sending and receiving of emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Collecting and sorting post, manage and update credit on Franking Machine
- Ordering/maintaining required levels of office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms –stationary, equipment, refreshments
- Receive and sign for any packages
- Meet, greet and sign-in visitors
- Diary management for internal meeting rooms
- To carry out any reasonable task within your capabilities as instructed by your Manager
- Person Specification
- Good communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Good attitude to work and willing to learn new skills
- Preferable but not essential a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Be enthusiastic
- Be motivated
- A good team player
No formal qualifications required.
Possible progression onto a level 3 apprenticeship
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change.
If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
- Other Information
Can you travel to this location? The company are based in Darwen.
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Apprenticeship Level 2 in Business Administration, Functional Skills Level 1/2 in English, Maths and ICT if required
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!