Ref. 127 - L2 Beauty Therapy Apprentice at La Femme in Wilpshire (Blackburn)
- Job Description
At La Femme, our aim is to provide quality nail and beauty treatments that make our clients feel fabulous. Launched by Claire Walker, who undertook her beauty training at the prestigious Lillian Maund Beauty College, La Femme only uses the highest quality products in our range of treatments.
Beauty Apprenticeship level 2 in a high standard Beauty Salon. In this role you will be required to welcome customers, book in the diary, service customers with beauty treatments and ensure the salon is clean and tidy.
You will join a team of enthusiastic professional beauty therapists mainly catering to women.
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and helpful manner
- Making appointments for clients and assisting with reception duties
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Stock management and placing orders
- You will learn how to prepare the rooms for treatments
As your training progresses, you will carry out services on clients such as:
- File & Polish
- Gel Polish Application/Removal
- Gel/Acrylic Nails
- Basic & Advanced Facial Techniques
- Eyelash Extensions
- Body Massage
- Person Specification
You need to be confident and have the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision.
Good customer service and communication skills are vital in this role
You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
You must be organised and have good attentions to detail
You should be self driven and have an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed in Beauty Therapy.
It is essential that you are helpful and friendly
A professional appearance is essential
You should be interested in the Beauty industry
If you are applying for the level 3 Beauty Therapy post, you must already have achieved level 2 in Beauty Therapy.
- Other Information
Training to be provided
- Level 2 NVQ/Level 3 NVQ in Beauty Therapy
- Functional skills in English and maths (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Contact Name and Number
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!