Ref. 133 - Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice at Minuteman Press based in Preston
- Job Description
An exciting opportunity is available for a Full Time Apprentice to join our established location in Preston.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Dealing face to face, over the phone, through social media and email with clients.
- Taking and processing orders
- Operation of our in-house pricing and management software
- Filing and other admin duties
- Preparing files for print
- Operation of our in-house Xerox digital printer(s)
- Various Print Finishing duties
- Any other duties as required.
The successful candidate:
- will be well presented and have excellent communication skills as direct interaction with customers is a part of this role.
- Will have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Will display a desire to learn new skills and be able to follow instructions
- Person Specification
- Computer Skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Clear and concise written skills
- Organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Confident & polite
- Good work ethic
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Smart appearence
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths or equivalent qualification
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Apprenticeship Level 2 in Customer Service Practitioner
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!