Ref. 158 - Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice at Granby Marketing based in Blackburn
- Job Description
To work within our customer service team providing administration support to the team and wider business and a great customer journey for our clients. To meet or exceed all customer communication needs across a range of projects within the Communications Centre.
Duties will include;
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues via inbound and outbound telephone, e-mail and other software systems.
- Effectively identify and resolve all customer queries within defined SLA’s.
- Deliver all work activity within timescales to SLA.
- Refer issues to the Team Leader through escalation procedures.
- Build excellent relationships and understand the specific client requirements.
- Effectively work with software systems and applications.
- Ensure efficient administration process for all projects.
- Prioritise daily workload and communicate any issues to Team leaders.
- Work closely with other team members to deliver an effective service.
- Contribute to team meetings and seek ways to improve the business.
- Carry out additional tasks as required by the customer and business
- Provide cover for reception duties (meet and greet visitors)
- Take messages via telephone for staff and managers
- Provide a high-quality administrative support service as required.
- Person Specification
Working knowledge and understanding of relevant computer systems and applications
Good organisational skills
Attention for detail
Problem solving skills
Things to Consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
Willingness to learn
Good communication skills
5 A*-C / 9-4 GCSE’s including maths and English
Business Administration level 2 NVQ, or work experience in an office environment
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 3 – 18 months
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Business Administration
Potential progression within the business/qualification
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!