Ref. 162 - Show Room Host/Receptionist Apprentice at Bowker BMW based in Blackburn
- Job Description
Bowker Blackburn is looking to recruit an Apprentice for an exciting role, which will cover mainly Customer Service and some Business Administration duties.
You will be the first point of contact to customers for Bowker BMW working on the reception desk, welcoming customers and hosting them around the showroom. For this role, it is important to be presentable, welcoming and approachable.
Duties will include;
- Greeting and escorting customers to the right departments.
- Answering multiple phone lines, directing and assisting bookings or sending information by phone or mail.
- Maintain cleanliness of café area.
- Serve refreshments and keep area stocked.
- Prepare and distribute ingoing and outgoing mail.
- To ensure reception area is staffed at all times or by agreement with management.
- Comply with FSA guidelines and monitor updates as appropriate
- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
- To record customer requirements and details accurately.
- Maintain effective liaison with customers and other members of staff.
- Maintain effective liaison with other departmental staff where appropriate.
- Ensure feedback of information to appropriate persons of any customer problems.
- To ensure courteous and cost-effective use of telephone.
- To ensure a high standard of personal and dealership presentation in the service reception area at all times.
- To ensure that at all times you work towards delivering the VERY BEST overall Customer Service Experience.
- Person Specification
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Computer/Telephone skills
- Must have the confidence to be able to approach customers
- Excellent communication skills to help meet and exceed customer expectations
- Well presented
- Helpful and willing to exceed customer expectations
- Positive attitude and Enthusiastic
- Ability to follow instructions
- Able to work within a team
- Honest and reliable
GCSE A-C/9-4 English, Maths
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
On completion of the apprenticeship there will be the opportunity of a permanent position with the company. Bowker Blackburn look to promote from within and there are fantastic opportunities for future development and progression for the right person.
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Apprenticeship Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner, Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT if required
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!