Ref. 163 - Level 2 Customer Support Administrator Apprentice at Energy Assets based in Darwen
- Job Description
The purpose of your role is to perform duties that contribute to an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service within the Customer Services function.
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering businesses, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations.
They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
Ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in accordance with the contractual obligations. Key interactions with each function within Energy Assets to ensure delivery to customers requirements with adherence to both internal and industry protocols. You will support the Customer Services Manager/Sales Managers/Account Managers as required to deliver a continuous improvement to processes, procedures and relationships.
- Main point of contact for all customers either suppliers/directly contracted or individual clients to deliver first class customer service. Setting appropriate customer expectations while providing strong team representation
- Work closely with Energy Assets operational teams to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensure customer/supplier requirements are fulfilled whilst at all times adhering to the set SLAs including effective cost recovery. Providing daily/weekly/monthly reporting to Supplier and directly contracted customers enabling a track of delivery to contracted service levels
- Ensure all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met and that projects are profitable
- Keeping the management team appraised by regular input on account activity, including status and reports on an agreed frequency
- Providing administrative support to Customer/Sales/Account managers to process new business requests and the contract renewal process
- Ensuring all committed contracts are signed off in accordance with company processes in a timely manner
- Accurately log and deal with enquiries, ensuring that all queries and requests are dealt with promptly giving the customer a single point of contact. Work with both EA sales and operational teams to resolve issues and keep relevant stakeholders up to date
- First line query and complaint resolution and preparation of all information if escalation to the management team is required
- Complete desktop analysis of queries to drive correct resolution for the customer
- Preparation and delivery of reports and a proactive approach to discussion of these with the customer to drive understanding for the customer and highlight potential issues to be resolved
- Expert in systems used by internal and external customers to ensure parity is maintained
- Expert knowledge of products within the EA group and the ability to identify appropriate equipment to drive efficiency for the customer and the EA group
- Support all functions to successfully retain existing clients and identify potential new clients
- Manage direct customer contract requests individually to completion of project
- Active and continual improvement of current processes (in liaison with the team manager) and provide/canvas direction on continual service improvements
- Attendance at internal and external meetings (where required) and effectively contribute to strategy and policy making decisions that impact on customer relations
- Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s environmental policies and work procedures
- Be aware of, and comply with, the Company’s quality management system; including quality policies, main aspects, impacts and procedures
- Attend company training courses as required by the Company to ensure your level of competency is maintained
- Where required provide cover for colleagues to ensure customer service is maintained at the appropriate level
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks but indicates the main responsibilities required from you. The Company reserves the right to require employees to perform other duties from time to time.
- Maintain awareness of, and comply with, the company’s Environmental, H and S management systems, including policy and procedures, and individual responsibilities
- Ensure the accurate reporting of any work-related accidents, dangerous occurrences, ill health or near miss incidents in line with Policy
- Report any known or suspected defects or failings in the OH and S Management System without delay
- Responsible for your own safety, as well as the safety of others
- Person Specification
Excellent communication skills that are Customer Service driven
Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach
You have an intermediate level understanding of Microsoft office and its key components
You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skillsPersonal Qualities
Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team
Able to receive direction and deliver against that direction
You have personal integrity and are able to gain the trust of your customers, peers and colleaguesDesired Qualifications
Grade C or above in GCSE Maths or equivalent qualification
Full-time employment will be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to Consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
The wage listed in this advert is the starting salary, there will be opportunities for an increase in wage.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Apprenticeship Level 2 in Business Administration
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!