Ref. 26 - L2/L3 Adult Care Worker Apprentice at Rivington Park Care Home, 206 Eaves Lane, Chorley L2/L3 Adult Care Worker Apprentice at Rivington Park Care Home, 206 Eaves Lane, Chorley
- Job Description
As an apprentice care assistant you will learn how to provide the best possible care for our residents. You will learn to provide personal care, carry out activities to enhance their wellbeing, complete daily reports and liaise with healthcare professionals. 30-40 hours per week, including day release for college, on a rota basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Care Home provides a stimulating, specialist environment for residents who suffer from varying levels of dementia and general nursing requirements. Venturi Healthcare are looking to recruit an apprentice who have a keen interest in dementia and caring for the elderly. You will be able to problem solve and remain calm under pressure. You are caring, honest and passionate about helping individuals remain active whilst maintaining their dignity and independence.
You are a standout colleague who is passionate about providing person centered and holistic care. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that will enjoy working in a challenging environment and have the enthusiasm to make a difference to individual lives every day.
Health & Safety:
- Maintain a safe environment for residents and staff.
- To attend all training necessary to meet the requirements of the post.
- Report any accidents or hazards promptly.
- Be prepared to provide written reports regarding complaints, incidents or accidents.
- Follow the homes policy regarding the handling of waste and hazardous substances.
- To use in a safe and proper manner any equipment within the home.
- Report immediately any defect with equipment to the Nurse in Charge, Deputy Matron or Nursing Services Manager.
- Person Specification
Friendly and approachable
Flexible and able to use own initiative
No Prior qualifications needed
Weekend and evening work may be required
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 2 15 months
Level 3 18 Months
Training to be Provided
Level 2 Adult Care Worker
Functional Skills in Maths and English Level 1 if required
To gain full time employment and progress to a senior level
The Apprenticeship team
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!