Ref. 359 - Level 2 Customer Service Assistant at Prevost UK based in Darwen
- Job Description
Prevost Uk are seeking to strenghten its UK customer service with the introducation of a Customer Services Assistant reporting to the internal Sales and Logistic Manager, based from our distribution and administration facility in Darwen.
The role will predominately be to provide the point of contact for UK customers plus, yet not exclusively, to complete the following duties:
- Answering the telephone and where necessary logging calls
- Taking orders from customers and providing product advice and technical support where necessary*
- Advising customers of stock availability
- Liaising with couriers re: deliveries
- Entering orders into the system and keeping CRM up to date with customer information
- Liaising with Prevost in Annecy regarding stock; ordering and deliveries.
- Assisting with warehouse duties during busy periods and holiday cover
- Supporting external sales team and when time permits contacting UK customers to promote and support sales effort
- Responsibility for the product returns process, logging, returning and expediting returns
- Responding and updating customers on order status
- To keep the UK filing systems updated and liaising with Prevost Annecy regarding bills and payments
- Liaising with Prevost Annecy and customers regarding payments and invoices.
- Production and distribution of order acknowledgements, statements and invoices in a timely fashion
- Occasional visits to Prevost France will be required as deemed necessary.
This is a new role and therefore will be organic and role may change accordingly.
*full system and technical product training will be given
- Person Specification
Excellent communication and people skills
Microsoft office skills
Ability to follow instructions and organise yourself to complete tasks fully and on time
Ability to answer, speak confidently and take messages on the phone
Good personal organisation
Things to Consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies
A friendly, confident and positive attitude
Calm under pressure
Maths and English GCSE 9-4/A*-C
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Level 2 – 15 months
Training to be Provided
Level 2 Customer Service
Functional Skills maths, English and ICT (if required)
Full time permanent position with further training
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!