Ref. 51 - Digital Sales & Marketing Apprentice at Valley Living Ltd based in Clitheroe
- Job Description
We are seeking an enthusiastic apprentice with strong IT and social media skills to grow this new business. The candidate must have a passion for retail and dealing with customers both in store and online. Valley Living has recently launched a website and is looking to increase its online presence.
We are a young, growing business with a strong quality brand in our store which now needs developing online.
This job will involve;
Developing and growing the online presence of Valley Living, including social media posts through Facebook and Instagram, updates to the website, online promotions, and online sales.
As part of the Valley Living team you will also be required to:
- Have a genuine interest in the retail of lifestyle products and good customer service skills
- Have enthusiasm for selling and promoting the Valley Living brand both through media channels and in store.
- Provide high standards of customer service both online and in the store.
- Provide professional and knowledgeable advice and assistance to customer at all times.
- Using in-store EPOS system for stock management
- Handling Cash and credit card sales.
- Administration and maintenance of products on website.
- Co-ordination of website orders including packaging and online communications.
Training of product knowledge and company ethos will be given, which will need to be reflected both online and through Social Media.
Customer service skills are needed to deliver personal and a pleasant shopping experience in store.
- Person Specification
Has genuine interest in retail, selling and online marketing of high quality lifestyle products
Strong Knowledge of Social media platforms
Excellent IT skills, good literacy and numeracy skill, attention to detail, good communication skills both written and verbally
Able to work independently or in a team.
Honest and hardworking
Able to use own initiative
Self motivated and confident
Professional and polite at all times.
GSCE A-C (Or Equivalent) English
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
Some weekend work will be involved.
This will lead to a full time Digital Sales and Marketing Executive position on successful completion
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Apprenticeship Level 3 in Social Media and Digital Marketing, Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT if required
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!