Ref. 85 - L2/L3 Childcare Apprentice at The Beach Hut Play and Party Centre based in Great Harwood
- Job Description
Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare Practitioner / Play worker to work within our Breakfast Club, After school Club and Holiday Club and to organise parties at the weekends.
Contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of the children in your care in conjunction with other team members.
Main Duties include:
- Working with children aged 5 plus
- Supporting the learning and development of children
- Supporting qualified staff in day to day routines of the childcare setting, including activities, snack times, singing, general housekeeping
- Working as a member of a team
- Awareness of health and safety policies and procedures
- Complete any necessary paperwork e.g. child progress files, accident forms etc
- Person Specification
- Friendly and approachable
- Flexible and able to use own initiative
- Can manage workload effectively
- Good communicator
- Subject to Blackburn College initial assessment results or GCSE’s (or equivalent) C in Maths and English
- Other Information
L2 – 15 months
Training to be Provided
Level 2/3 Children and Young People’s Workforce
Functional Skills (if needed)
On successful completion of the Apprenticeship there is potential for further progression onto a Level 3 Apprenticeship
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!