Ref. 92 - Customer Service Executive Apprentice at Northern Industrial Electronics Ltd based in Blackburn
- Job Description
Northern Industrial is one of the leading names in industrial automation repairs. Every day our team help to keep the wheels of industry turning, by responding quickly to requests for help from around the world from manufacturers when their machinery breaks down.
We value quality and great customer service which is why we employ the best electronic engineers, make sure all of our customers have a dedicated account manager to keep them up-to-date, and have the most thorough sourcing team tracking down your hard-to-find obsolete parts.
The role involves Customer Service and Account Management for a global electronics repair company. The apprentice will be assisting with company queries and business-to-business sales.
Your duties will include:
- Professionally handling incoming internet and telephone enquiries
- Advising customers on turnaround times, repairs costs, technical information (supported by our engineers) and other general enquiries
- Producing sales quotes for clients and following up these quotes
- Processing client orders on the internal system, managing the full order cycle and dealing with any queries that arise
- Building relationships with existing customers and maximizing revenue from these customers over the telephone
- Dealing with medium and large multinational blue chip manufacturing and service organisations
The course will develop:
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
SKILLS: Interpersonal, communication, influencing, personal organisation and dealing with customer conflict and challenge.
BEHAVIORS: Developing self, being open to feedback, team-working, equality, presentation and “right first time”.
- Person Specification
Ability to work in a team
Ability to cross-sell and up-sell products
Willingness to learn
GCSE A-C English, Maths and Science
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
Possibility of full-time employment once apprenticeship is complete
Ability to grow and progress career and continue studies
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided
Apprenticeship Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner, Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT if required
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!