SF-10 Design Apprentice at Star Print in Nelson
- Job Description
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Checking of artwork.
- Processing repeat orders.
- Production and checking
- Communicate well with colleagues & customers.
- Meet deadlines provided.
- Meet customer demands.
- Work in a methodical orderly way.
- Follow rules, procedures and policies.
- Check all work thoroughly & efficiently.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Maintain the department database.
- Filing & keeping paperwork up to date.
- Answering the telephones.
- Person Specification
- Excellent IT Skills
- Good literacy and numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Good Communication skills
- Honest and hardworking
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Respond positively under pressure
- Able to use initiative
- Assertive and confident
- Professional at all times
- Good communicator
- Able to deliver against deadlines
GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
12 - 24 months
Training to be Provided
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Design
- Level 3 Diploma in Art & Design
- English, Maths & ICT Functional Skills Level 1 (if required)
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!