SF-12 Design Apprentice at Totally Wicked in Blackburn
- Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity for two Graphic Design Assistants to join our Marketing team based in Blackburn.
As our Graphic Design Assistant you will support online and offline marketing materials. Be required to design and produce through to completion marketing briefs that falls in line with our brand image.
We will provide support, system training and mentorship throughout the course duration. However, a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite in particular Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe In Design is preferred.
Role and Responsibilities will include:
Producing online graphics ranging from web banners to email newsletter imagery and more.
Design and produce off line materials from retail posters, point of sale materials and other supporting sales tools for the retail division
Producing ad hoc and full mix marketing campaign support materials
Liaising with other department to gather requirement and fulfil creative briefs
- Maintaining the style, quality and brand image across all projects
- Person Specification
- Graphic Design experience either education or work
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop
- Microsoft Package experience: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Able to use own initiative
- Motivated and ambitious
- Creative and confident
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- GCSE or above in Art and/or Graphics, or Level 2 Graphic Design
- Other Information
Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship
12 - 18 months
Training to be Provided
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Design
- Level 3 Diploma in Art & Design
- English, Maths & ICT Functional Skills Level 1 (if required)
- How To Apply
- Apply for this vacancy now!