Higher and Degree Level Apprenticeships
Higher Level Apprenticeships offer an excellent alternative to the traditional route to gaining higher level qualifications, by offering you practical industry skilled training combined with study.
You will be able to develop your career whilst earning a wage and your employer will also benefit through the professional development and expertise of their staff.
Who can study a Higher Level Apprenticeship?
Anyone aged 18 or over can study for a Higher or Degree Apprenticeship. To be eligible you will need to have achieved one of the following qualifications or be able to demonstrate that you have suitable relevant and recent occupational experience:-
- A levels
- Vocational Level 3 qualifications
- An Advanced Apprenticeship
What are the benefits?
Studying a Higher Level Apprenticeship will allow you to:
- Develop your professional career
- Work and earn whilst studying
- Gain industry relevant qualifications
Higher Level Apprenticeships available
We currently offer the following Higher Level Apprenticeships:
- Human Resource Management CIPD Level 5
- Management ILM Level 5
- Commercial Procurement and Supply Apprenticeship Level 4
- Health Leadership Level 5 Leadership in Health & Social Care
Read about Laura who completed her Higher Apprenticeship with us and won the Higher Apprentice of the Year Award.
Need to convince your employer?
If you think that a Higher Apprenticeship route is right for you, we are happy to discuss the options with you and your employer. Your employer may find reading the Government’s Guide to Higher and Degree level Apprenticeships useful.