Courses still available!
It's not too late to join our University Centre! Whether you have just missed out on a University place, or haven't yet applied, we can help.
Just missed the grade or only just decided you'd like to go to university? We can help.
If you haven’t managed to secure a place at university yet, or your exam results weren’t as expected, then don’t worry; we can help advise and guide you to ensure you find a place on a degree course that is right for you.
Why choose Blackburn University Centre?
- Degrees from UK Top 10 Lancaster University
- Lancashire's highest overall satisfaction increase*
- National award-winning teaching staff
- Lower tuition fees than other universities
- Generous financial support package
- Smaller-sized classes
*National Student Survey, 2020 vs 2019, Overall Satisfaction, taught students.
How to Apply
If you have applied to (any) university through UCAS, and you are not holding an offer from another university:
When you get your results, phone our Clearing Hotline on 01254 292594. Please have the following details to hand:
- your UCAS personal ID number
- the exact name of the course you would like to study and your results
- You can also search for us on the UCAS website under institution code B40
Clearing Hotline opening times:
- Thursday 13th August – 8.30am-7pm
- Friday 14th August – 8.30am-4.30pm
- Saturday 15th August – 8am-12pm
If you haven’t applied to a university through UCAS this year:
- You can apply directly to Blackburn University Centre using our online application form.
Get in touch
For more information about making an application to study at our University Centre and how to apply, please contact us by phone 01254 292929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help and advice.
How to find us
Situated close to Blackburn town centre, we're easily accessible by public transport and car - find our campus.