NVQ Diploma in Business & Administration Level 4
- Course Code: BC783
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £1450.00
- Start Date: Start Anytime
- Times: -
- Validated by: Oxford, Cambridge & RSA.
- Delivery Type: PT
Who is the course for?
This Level 4 Diploma is designed to reflect the work of administration staff across a wide range of industries and types of organisations and is for those who are working with autonomy and personal responsibility. It is aimed at candidates who are developing, implementing and monitoring administrative services within their organisation.
- What will I study?
What will I study?
To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administration, you must complete a total of 39 credits from 6 mandatory units and 44 optional units.
How will the course be delivered?
This qualification is competence based, this means that it is linked to your ability to completely perform a range of tasks connected with your work. Assessments will be carried out on your daily activities using a range of planned assessment methods i.e. observation, discussion and questioning. All delivery is in the workplace. 20 credits must come from the mandatory units and a minimum of 19 credits from optional group B. 27 credits must be achieved at level 4.
Group A Mandatory Units (20 Credits)
- 401 Manage and be accountable for own performance in a business environment
- 402 Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment
- 403 Support the purpose and values of an organisation
- 404 Support sustainability in a business environment
- 405 Assess, manage and monitor risk in a business environment
- 409 Communicate in a business environment
Optional Units - Group B (Minimum of 19 credits)
- 407 Make decisions in a business environment
- 408 Negotiate in a business environment
- 414 Manage an office facility
- 406 Evaluate and solve business problems
- 415 Propose and design administrative services
- 416 Prepare, co-ordinate and monitor operational plans
- 417 Implement, monitor and maintain administrative services
- 327 Contribute to running a project
- 505 Manage a project
- 320 Plan and organise an event
- 321 Co-ordinate an event
- 322 Plan and organise meetings
- 323 Organise business travel or accommodation
- 324 Evaluate organisation of business travel or accommodation
- 413 Chair meetings
- 310 Develop a presentation
- 311 Deliver a presentation
- 328 Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer service to internal customers
- 329 Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer service to external customers
- 353 Use customer service as a competitive tool â€¢ 354 Monitor and solve customer service problems
- 429 Plan, organise and control customer service operations
- 316 Support the design and development of an information system
- 317 Monitor information systems
- 318 Analyse and report data
- 410 Design and develop an information system
- 411 Manage and evaluate an information system
- 319 Order products and services
- 330 Agree a budge
- 412 Prepare specifications for contracts
- 421 Manage budgets
- 501 Invite tenders and select contractors
- 502 Monitor and evaluate contracts
- 418 Contribute to innovation in a business environmen
- 419 Plan change for a team
- 503 Plan change across teams
- 504 Implement, monitor and review change
- 422 Manage physical resources
- 423 Manage the environmental impact of work activities
- 428 Develop working relationships with colleagues and shareholders
- 426 Provide leadership and direction for own area of responsibility
- 427 Support learning and development within own area of responsibilit
- 521 Monitor and review business processe
- 524 Recruit staff in own area of responsibility
- Entry Requirements
Course Entry Criteria
Ideally, candidates should be working within management level administration to undertake this course however contact us for more information and guidance.
The college operates a no refunds policy as detailed below.
This course is also eligible for Advanced Learner Loan funding - £2,573. Contact us for more information and how to book.
- How will I be assessed?
How will I be assessed? All of the qualification will be assessed in the work place by your individual assessor from the College. Your assessor will visit you a minimum of once a month and will assist you in compiling a portfolio of evidence.
- What can I do next?
- For more information