Beginners Computer Course Basic Skills
- Course Code: BC842
- Duration: 6 hours
- Price: £75.00
- Start Date:
- Days: THU
- Times: 09:30-16:30
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This course is aimed at anyone who needs to learn how to use a computer from the very beginning. The course may also be suitable for those with very limited knowledge of computers.
- What will I study?
The Course Includes:
- Switching on
- Competent use of mouse and keyboard - especially use of TAB key to move around the screen
- Understanding the Start Menu, toolbars, icons and taskbar
- Creating, saving and altering simple files using Microsoft Word
- Creating, saving and altering simple files using Microsoft Excel
- Use of a search engine (Including benefits of their use, ability to use more than one search engine, searches within specific websites, saving images and files)
- Switching off/Power down
This course will be delivered on Version 2010. If you require version 2003 or 2007, please contact us for more information.
How will the course be delivered?
The course runs for 1 day.
- Entry Requirements
No entry criteria, all welcome.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
There are many other IT courses on our website, take a look or contact us for more information.
- For more information