Web Design & Production HTML / CSS / Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Course Code: BC929
- Duration: 14 weeks x 2.5 hours
- Price: £350.00
- Start Date: 10-Sep-18
- Days: MON
- Times: 18:00-20:30
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This course will take the attendee from basic through to advanced level.
- What will I study?
Learn the basics of
- Develop web pages using Mark-up Language (HTML)
- Apply web page components, markup using HTML elements, background, links, colours, tables, div tags, lists and images, meta tags.
- Format using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Apply formatting using fonts, layout, ID, class files; internal, external and inline stylesheets. Layout using CSS box model (borders, padding & margins).
- You will use Notepad, Notepad++ and Dreamweaver CS6 (Code View) to practice HTML & CSS coding to enhance website scripting experience.
Learn how to
- Use Dreamweaver CS6 editing suite to develop complete websites. Apply different elements using various tools and techniques including hyperlinks, images, CSS formats, forms and form validation.
- Develop web pages with a consistent layout by using tables and div tags.
- Optimize and resize images for website using Adobe Fireworks CS6.
Enhance web pages with
- Entry Requirements
Candidates must be PC/Mac competent and have a good knowledge of PC’s before enrolling on this course, coupled with an understanding of the Internet and file management is essential.
- How will I be assessed?
No formal assessment
- What can I do next?
See our other Computing & IT courses
- For more information