E-Learning How to Carry Out Portable Appliance Testing
- Course Code: CAEL004
- Duration: 2 weeks x 3 hours
- Price: £80.00
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
- Friday, 31 July 2020
This online module is suitable for anyone interested in becoming a competent person in portable appliance testing.
- What will I study?
On completion of this course you will:
- Know the stages involved in PAT testing
- Recognise the difference between Class I and Class II appliances
- Know what standards are required in order for an appliance to pass each stage of PAT testing
- Know where to find more information about re-test frequencies
- Understand the hazards involved in PAT testing and the precautions that should be taken
How will the course be delivered?
This is an online course, all the training will be taken through your browser window. There will be no face-to-face sessions with instructors nor will you receive any training material through the post. If you wish you may print out any page of the training material, and may also print the notes you took during the training. You can also revisit the training material at any time, even after you have completed the course.
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
This course can provide the foundation towards the full Portable Appliance Testing Course City & Guilds (2377).
We have offer a wide range of electrical courses, please click here for further information.
- For more information