E-Learning Working at Heights
- Course Code: CAEL007
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £30.00
- Start Date: 01-Aug-19
- Days: MON/FRI
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This online module is suitable for any workers who plan or carry out working at height.
- What will I study?
On completion of this course you will:
- Recognise different types of access equipment and their use
- Be aware of the current legislation relating to working at height
- Know what is required to work safely with general access scaffolds
- Know what is required to work safely with ladders
- Know what is required to carry out roof work safely
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- How will I be assessed?
This is an online course, all the training will be taken through your browser window. There will be no face-to-face sessions with instructors nor will you receive any training material through the post. If you wish you may print out any page of the training material, and may also print the notes you took during the training.
You can also revisit the training material at any time, even after you have completed the course
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of construction courses, click here for further information.
- For more information